New to me Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Raptor Forum. I sold my 4th Gen 4runner and decided on a truck. I was originally looking for a Gen 1 Roush but called a buddy for some advice since he has a 2020 Gen 2 and he spoke so highly of them. Test drove it one and loved it. Was looking for a slick top, 802A with CF and Recaro found this 2020 LFG that I really liked. Came with 20” Venomrex wheels and JLT intake. I’m sure it’s been tuned before but currently is stock. Not sure how I’d find that out. I added wireless CarPlay (spoiled from my M3). This is my first truck I’ve ever owned. I’m impressed with the room in the back and loving the interior and utility. Happy to be hear and clearly lots to learn from the forums!View attachment 427205

View attachment 427206

View attachment 427207

View attachment 427208

View attachment 427209

Welcome to the forum! Lights are looking really good on the Raptor.
Best,

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
congrats and welcome, but perhaps a paint job? That color is primer. lol.

OP
OP
kalel

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats and welcome, but perhaps a paint job? That color is primer. lol.
I liken this to budget Nardo Grey which I love

AND an M guy.
/// POWER.
Yes sir! Been through an E46, E92, and currently the F80. Love the easy power on this platform. I’m FBO stage 2 flex fuel with BM3. It’s a fun car for sure.