Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0341Marine

Reaction score
I came into my 2018 Gen 2 Raptor from a 2020 Kia Telluride, prior to that I drove a 2016 GMC Sierra 1500. Night and day difference between the 2 trucks. I think I'm going to be in an infinite loop of purchasing 3-4 year old gently used Raptors. I pickled mine up in April of 22 with 46k miles on it, one of the best vehicle decisions I ever made. Plan to drive this one to around 80-100k miles and then flip it for a "newer" one.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK thank you and I will shoot for that next. Will that lower the life expectancy of my engine or nah? I did some research on this and couldn't find an answer.
I haven't heard of any major issues. But, anything is possible especially if you're beating on it all the time tuned or not. You can message @GooseTuned and he will answer your questions. He is quick to respond and very easy to work with. Outstanding customer service!

OP
OP
Dbone

Dbone

Reaction score
I haven't heard of any major issues. But, anything is possible especially if you're beating on it all the time tuned or not. You can message @GooseTuned and he will answer your questions. He is quick to respond and very easy to work with. Outstanding customer service!
Thank you! Yeah I've been watching his YT channel. I think around Christmas would be the time to pull the trigger on that for me. Got a few regular maintenance things to knock out from now till then(change tranny, coolant, spark plugs and front brakes).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter