Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dbone

Reaction score
Let me start off with the fact that I love this thing! I have been trying to find ways to get out of the house since the purchase. I got a used 2018 802A w/ sticker and carbon fiber package. 87k miles. Since purchasing it a month ago I have changed the washer pump (dead bought from dealer), oil change(self) Wix Air Filter, Oem cabin filter, and fixed the nozzle spray system(old fluid and clogged). Additionally, I have done a couple of Forscan mods (folding mirrors, Auto S/S, internal cabin engine noise).
Came from a 2017 GMC Sierra 1500. The difference is redic. The gap between the two trucks is unreal. GG.
One of Three.jpgTwo out of three.jpgthree out of three.jpgFor of ford.jpg

OP
OP
Dbone

Dbone

Reaction score
Additionally, I was also in a fender bender all before the first payment. Other driver admitted guilt and I got it All covered. But still took 1.5 weeks. Unfortunate and I definately felt that down time when I had a rental(ram 1500 big horn).

Attachments

• IMG_4033.jpeg
    IMG_4033.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6019.jpeg
    IMG_6019.jpeg
    403.7 KB · Views: 24

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius
#BlackRaptorsMatter
#AntiMatterBlueIsNotBlackEnough

IamNomad

Reaction score
Congratulations to you and welcome to the forum.

I bought my second Raptor (2023) two months ago after selling my 2019 back in 2021 (a mistake).
I think Raptor's are the best pickup on the market far and away, unless you are regularly towing heavy loads and need a HD truck.

OP
OP
Dbone

Dbone

Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcome! I'm looking forward to driving it as stock for a while and then see where I want the performance. An aFe cold air and a new set of tires around the corner.

Also I'm in the Raleigh, NC area looking for some areas to go offroad if anyone knows of any good spots.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

I had a 2016 GMC 1500 and that truck always had a heavy front end feel, it kind of lumbered around corners. Raptors are completely different

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcome! I'm looking forward to driving it as stock for a while and then see where I want the performance. An aFe cold air and a new set of tires around the corner.

Also I'm in the Raleigh, NC area looking for some areas to go offroad if anyone knows of any good spots.
Congrats on the truck.

Skip the cold air and put that money towards a Goosetune. You'll thank me later!!

OP
OP
Dbone

Dbone

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck.

Skip the cold air and put that money towards a Goosetune. You'll thank me later!!
OK thank you and I will shoot for that next. Will that lower the life expectancy of my engine or nah? I did some research on this and couldn't find an answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter