Help with 2022 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Rob

Reaction score
Hello all, I would love to get some input from the experts.
I'm looking at a used Raptor. I was looking at 23 models, but most don't have the heated steering wheel and from the post's I've seen, I have to rip my dash apart to install it later. This doesn't look like a good time to me. So now I started looking at 22 models. I have some questions on options from 22.
As far as I can tell Raptors jumped in price almost 10k from 22 to 23 the 801 is now standard equipment on the 23 and up models. When looking to compare similarly loaded Raptors from 21,22 to 23 there is a 10 K price jump and it's hard to decipher exactly what if anything the older models are missing.
Below is the Window Sticker of one I'm looking at. Can Y'all tell me what is missing on it as far as fully loaded goes?
It doesn't have the 37 package, it doesn't have the carbon fiber package and it doesn't have the heated rear seat as far as I can tell. Is it missing any other packages?
It's a much lower price than the 23's I'm looking at.
Thank You in advance for your input.
IMG_1906.jpg

Last edited:

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sure others will jump in but the earlier models actually had more features. Prices went up each year but also lost features. Go figure…

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the blue interior package came with the CF trim. This truck looks pretty loaded except the 37pp.

twiss

Reaction score
I would look at a 2021 model and save yourself some money. There really is no difference between a 21 to 23 model year only difference is a 21 model year does not have the R button on the steering wheel. And I think all 21 model year has heated steering wheel. Here's a picture of my window sticker. Prices have come down since I bought mine on 10/21/23 with 7,000 mi I paid 74k which was an awesome price at the time. Now they come down more on price since then. Basically if you buy 21 there's no difference between that and a 23 model except the R button. Except for the money you will save on the 21. Good luck to you I love my truck I can't wait to get it tuned then I will be real happy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231021-211444.png
    Screenshot_20231021-211444.png
    517.3 KB · Views: 12

twiss

Reaction score
Also I would find one with the regular leather seats.the recaro seats are not very comfortable they are hard. And this is personal opinion but I find the blue interior extremely ugly. That's personal preference though.

OP
OP
R

Raptor Rob

Reaction score
The one I posted the Sticker of has 15K miles on it. It's listed for just under $74,000 but I would have to have it shipped to California probably 2.5K.
You and others are starting to scare me about the Recaro's the Recaro's were at the top of my (must have it list) now I've heard a few different people including You say they are too hard! Only about 10% of the Code Orange Raptors I Have looked at have the Recaros in them.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll love that truck, I don't like the Recaro's for comfort as a bigger guy (6'2 210), but they are far from "uncomfortable". Just prefer the regular seats myself.