Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 16, 2021 * 11 posts * 422 views
Lumpycrown845 said: Since alot of us been having issues with front end and paint issues my dealer is ordered a new truck and will give me what I paid trade. I have a agate black 35 I love it but it ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 8 posts * 258 views
Duck said: Blend date weeks ago, original delivery date has already past, last listed as still in production from 10/18 and delivery TBD. Dealer has been saying built on chip hold. Now ford ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 12 posts * 200 views
Kojack19 said: While my new Gen 3 on 37s is great, looks like my drive thru car wash is now out with the added height of my truck. I am about to turn my outside water off for this season and ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 7 posts * 283 views
CTK59 said: Should I be concerned? Attempting to place order for 2022 and out-of-state dealer sent msg stating "Ford requires copy of driver license be attached to all orders." Why would they ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 6 posts * 188 views
Bonestock said: I brought my 2019 Raptor in for an oil change (near 30k miles) and they gave me a sheet of "recommended" services at 30K... - Check/Adjust tire pressures - Brake inspection - Inspect ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 6 posts * 229 views
rbraptor said: I have a year old German Shepherd and she's a sweetheart. She loves my Raptor when she hears it because it either means I'm home or taking her somewhere. However, a guy in the ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 119 views
jazroc56 said: I recognize that for most folks paying an ADM is a nonstarter. Heck I've never paid sticker on a vehicle let alone markup. But in these trying times purchasing a vehicle that is ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 6 posts * 144 views
asteele711 said: Start off by saying i've got the 35in Raptor. Really liked the look of the 37s and read on here that the OEM BFG 37s would work fine, so purchased a set and got them mounted/balanced. ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 4 posts * 548 views
FordTechOne said: If you only drive it once every few weeks you should invest in a battery maintainer. Just be sure it's compatible with AGM batteries. It will drastically extend the life of your ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 193 views
rp606 said: Got lead foot 37, dealer says it's built ( no holds of any kind) waiting to be picked up for delivery window sticker says convoy, they say couple weeks. Anyone else in same boat? Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...