2024 Markup…?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corpsefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was an R at my local dealership with $50k ADM. It was there for about 2 weeks. Being gone so quick I'm sure someone paid close to that asking price.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my 2018 (obviously not an R) for $1,000 over back when knuckleheads were paying $15k and $20K ADM out in California. Use the internet. Find the truck you want with every option you want and not too many you don't...then figure out how to get there and get it...from a dealer who's not a stealer. In my case I was flying within an hour of the dealership to visit my son. Had the salesman pick me up at the airport. Didn't have to rent a car, spent the weekend with my son and then drove it home. Entire deal involved about 20 minutes of phone conversation and about 40 minutes at the dealership doing paperwork. Of course you can get a better deal elsewhere. Don't be a sucker.

Last edited:

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Yep do it. At $45K over x 2 he's laughing so hard. Doubt dealer offered 2, but at $45K I'm sure he'd offer you or anyone 10 if he could.