zero offset 17x8.5 wheels stock suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed this kit on a friends truck last night. I am being told, parts will be available for sale next week. This is a spacer kit that mimics the up travel of the factory 37 edition trucks that helps prevent rubbing at full compression with 37s on a non-37 edition 3rd gen.
Thanks, I am trying to help keep this thread on topic hope you can understand. In this specific thread we are not interested in spacers. We are, again, interested in off roading feedback from folks with 0 offset 37” wheels on STOCK suspension.

SMIKE

Reaction score
Thanks, I am trying to help keep this thread on topic hope you can understand. In this specific thread we are not interested in spacers. We are, again, interested in off roading feedback from folks with 0 offset 37” wheels on STOCK suspension.
Certainly, was just trying to say that there is a solution to limit full compression rubbing due to running spacers on stock suspension. To clarify these are not lift spacers, these are to mimic the bump stop position of the OEM 37" bump stops for anyone who decides to run 37s with a 0 offset on stock suspension. This truck specifically was running 37s on a 0 offset wheel and wanted to avoid rubbing at full compression.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Certainly, was just trying to say that there is a solution to limit full compression rubbing due to running spacers on stock suspension. To clarify these are not lift spacers, these are to mimic the bump stop position of the OEM 37" bump stops for anyone who decides to run 37s with a 0 offset on stock suspension. This truck specifically was running 37s on a 0 offset wheel and wanted to avoid rubbing at full compression.

Ah gottcha, that is interesting and great to know thanks! Not at all what I thought you were initially describing lol.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the OP is actually asking about 0 offset with 35" tires, not 37". At least that's what's stated on page 1?

With that said, I'm also rather interested in this as I'm between either +0 or +6 offset wheels. However, there are significantly more offerings in the +0 arena.