Highlighted posts from Sunday, Dec. 05, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 04, 2021 * 17 posts * 459 views
Tonyg410 said: [image] Now My waiting Game begins. Priority code 10 (thinks that's good). MSRP & no Deposit. Guess it pays to have your fiancé's father as the finance Mgr. I'll be first time ... Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 13 posts * 318 views
sgcole44 said: I finally pulled the trigger on my dream truck. 2017 Avalanche Gray Screw with 50k miles. My wife is estatic because now I will quit talking about buying one. Excited to be here ... Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 11 posts * 408 views
ironpeddler said: I have watched different youtube videos explaining/showing the differences. I am leaning towards star white atm. What would you chose on a 2022 raptor....star white or oxford white? ... Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 10 posts * 79 views
Big_Clen said: What's up guys! Been reading on this forum for a bit and recently pulled the trigger on a 2019.... This thing is practically new, first owner only put 12k miles on it. This is ... Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 6 posts * 213 views
Todd Turbo S said: I'm not sure if this is the big brother to the Raptor or the Raptor would be considered as the big brother to the Shelby... Wasn't on my radar but saw this sitting on the show ... Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 8 posts * 248 views
clbh2p said: Appreciate that! Yeah if you wrap them in 35's you shouldn't have any rubbing issues with just 3mm more - offset and it would look virtually the same other than the color of the ... Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 10 posts * 218 views
Nex said: That's the current plan. Get the Kings on order, and start collecting the rest of the parts. Truck is already on 37s and has work done to it. Has Geisers in the frint, Icon and ... Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 8 posts * 220 views
dillard09 said: I ran 20x9 Rotiform Six-OR on some 37x12.50r20 General Grabber X3s and they did rub a bit a full lock when hitting a bump but nothing to serious. I believe the Rotiforms are +1. ... Read more >>
December 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 87 views
gac303 said: When parked in the rain on my level my bed seems to capture water. I have a fibergrass clam shell and a plastic liner. When i reverse down the slope on the drive a small volume ... Read more >>
December 05, 2021 * 6 posts * 175 views
LeadFootTarp said: There in lies the rub. The chance of finding an available gen 3 at MSRP is slim to none. The very few available on lots are going 10+ thousand over MSRP. That negates the minimal ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...