DSC Sport Plug-N-Play Active Suspension Controller - Fox Live Valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DSC Sport

Reaction score
Transform the handling of your Ford Raptor with the DSC Sport controller! The DSC Sport controller is a Plug-N-Play active suspension controller that replaces the OEM suspension module and comes fully pre-programmed ready to use. If you're looking to quickly and easily increase the on and off road capabilities your Raptor, this is the product for you! The DSC Sport controller can be utilized in all Gen 2 raptors factory equipped with Fox Live Valve Shocks. No additional wiring or harnesses needed, install takes only 5 minutes to swap out the factory module for the new DSC controller and you are ready to go!

Link to DSC Sport Controller: DSC Sport Ford Raptor Controller

New Features:
• Custom suspension calibrations for all factory modes
• Completely Plug-N-Play, only a 5 minute install
• Direct Replacement for OEM Suspension Module
• Retains factory dash display and controls
• All New G-Out Function, OS button on steering wheel
• Increased stability on and off road
• Data log analysis and memory
• High-Speed CAN Data inputs up to 1000 times per second
• Improved handling, traction, and braking in all conditions
• User-Definable Tuning Tables

For the first time, the DSC Sport controller will feature a G-Out, or O.S. Button (short for oh sh*t). This will utilize the factory OK button on the steering wheel, pressing the OK button while airborne will enter the suspension into a G-Out mode. This G-Out mode will alter the shock compression to be used ahead of a high impact event. This is a feature utilized throughout many off road racing disciplines and is very beneficial to high speed off road driving.

Raptor_Testing-3.pngRaptor-Controller-3.pngRaptor_Testing-4.png

With our revolutionary tuning strategy, DSC Sport provides your Ford Raptor comfort and performance without compromise! By expanding the dynamic range and rate of response of your OEM controller, DSC Sport is able to utilize more sensory input data and provide real time damping solutions. Replacing the factory suspension module places the DSC Controller on the high speed CAN data of the car, allowing the DSC to monitor all sensors up to 1000 times per second. By gathering g-force, wheel speed, throttle position, and brake pressure; DSC Sport is fully-active and adjusts each individual damper in real time to provide the most optimum damper performance both on and off road. All in-car dash displays and controls will remain the same as stock, but each factory suspension mode will have a new DSC Sport calibration.

Tuning Tables Include:
• G Force
• Brake Pressure
• Steering Angle
• Speed
• Acceleration
• Shock Calibration
• Velocity
• Performance Traction Management (PTM)

OP
OP
DSC Sport

DSC Sport

Reaction score
Have you tested this out with the Fox racing 3.0 shock upgrade ?
I have not tested but you use the coil off the factory Fox shock so the range is not only compatable but a direct replacement. That being said Id like to get a front and rear shock to dyno. then you know the range you have available to tune. It is even conceivable the shock can be revalved there are no limits with the DSCsport controller the shock calibration tables are completely customizable
3.0 live valve can be completely controlled with the DSCsport controller to utilize the full range. We own the Gen2 2019 Raptor and we keep in our stable every model that we develop. On the Gen2 DSCsport controller we have an amazing normal mode stops all the roll and sway but yet has full compliance and the more load you request the more the chassis delivers. Sport is similar just a more aggressive algorithm. Towing is also transformed no more sway but control heck i even tow in normal its so much better. Offroad modes feature a new G-mix control crazy allows independent wheel control and chassis sway has a G-mix very unique. G-Out or OS is crazy any offroader knows how important to be able to load the damper hard on extreme GLoad impact. All of this tuning is applied to the Fox shock. I do not have a front and rear shock to run on my dyno the range may be slightly greater but as in the case of the stock Fox live valve there is way more left on the table to tune. Im going to leave you with a sample pvp or dyno pull showing min and max current ranges both front (solid line)and rear (dotted line). If you or someone will send in a front and rear im glad to dyno but out of the box our off the shelf tune will knock your socks off!!!

Attachments

• front vs rear min max.png
    front vs rear min max.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 49

ranchmkt

Reaction score
I stopped in and talked with the owner of Excelsior Motorsports yesterday great guy! He had nothing but good things to say about DSC and he uses your module on his track cars. Sounds like program updates are pretty easy "like if you get ahold of some 3.0 shocks " then I could download the new file correct?

OP
OP
DSC Sport

DSC Sport

Reaction score
I stopped in and talked with the owner of Excelsior Motorsports yesterday great guy! He had nothing but good things to say about DSC and he uses your module on his track cars. Sounds like program updates are pretty easy "like if you get ahold of some 3.0 shocks " then I could download the new file correct?
Yeah tuning changes and calibrations are extremely simple with the DSC Controller. The controller does come programmed with a calibration for the factory shocks. But being that the 3.0 upgrade utilizes the factory valving and electronics our controller will integrate nicely.

And as you said, if we can get a set of 3.0 shocks here at the shop to run on the dyno, we could potentially create a calibration specific to that setup that better suits new shocks. As a user, changing calibrations is just a matter of plugging the controller into a laptop with our free tuning software and uploading the new file.

mattl600

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah tuning changes and calibrations are extremely simple with the DSC Controller. The controller does come programmed with a calibration for the factory shocks. But being that the 3.0 upgrade utilizes the factory valving and electronics our controller will integrate nicely.

And as you said, if we can get a set of 3.0 shocks here at the shop to run on the dyno, we could potentially create a calibration specific to that setup that better suits new shocks. As a user, changing calibrations is just a matter of plugging the controller into a laptop with our free tuning software and uploading the new file.
Where are you located ? Wouldn’t kind submitting mine with upgraded 3.0s for testing.