DSC Sport Plug-N-Play Active Suspension Controller - Fox Live Valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasAggie94

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed; the tech is phenomenal. One thing is certain from all that I have read and that is a good re-valve job does wonders.

OP
OP
DSC Sport

DSC Sport

Reaction score
Although they will both give us users control over the electronic compression valve in our suspension, they are different. DSC for Raptor ( if the same their other Controllers) will have maps that are individually adjustable for each wheel at each step of each of the input parameters, g force, braking, accelerating, speed, shock velocity, some of the parameters have threshold values. If I remember correctly you can also adjust the damping characteristic (electrically revalve ) each shock independent of the vehicle dynamic parameters. There are video tutorials on line. It is simple after playing with it for 30 mins…really can’t see anything being more tunable than DSC. The e-click looks like it will be simpler to set (dash controller with a setting value for each parameter) with less overall adjustability than the DSC. Integrated vs stand alone each have their own benefits. Apologies to either vendor if I stated anything incorrectly… I think it is awesome that both systems will be available to us!
Pretty accurate with the exception the main strength of the DSCsport controller is not just the unique Algorithm or the fact its completely integrated to the car and comes completely preprogrammed but the things it adds new to be released at SEMA this year but were launching G-Out and G-mix for all the Rally modes it will shock the offroad market when you see what it can do. Software is totally not needed with the DSC but version 1.10.1.0 will be released soon and the Raptor page is off the hook

OP
OP
DSC Sport

DSC Sport

Reaction score
I have the DSC controller on a C7Z06. I’ve wanted one for the live valves on the Raptor from day one. What is the estimated date for availability?
We actually have inventory in stock. Im waiting to final test data portion of the latest code for the Rally modes. Just need the time to get it done. The end of race season has taken up alot of time. hang in there call us we can get a unit to you.

TexasAggie94

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah tuning changes and calibrations are extremely simple with the DSC Controller. The controller does come programmed with a calibration for the factory shocks. But being that the 3.0 upgrade utilizes the factory valving and electronics our controller will integrate nicely.

And as you said, if we can get a set of 3.0 shocks here at the shop to run on the dyno, we could potentially create a calibration specific to that setup that better suits new shocks. As a user, changing calibrations is just a matter of plugging the controller into a laptop with our free tuning software and uploading the new file.
DSC,

Have you had a chance to get any testing done with a set of 3.0 FRS LVs yet? Just curious if you will see different results due to the external bypass in the rear and the associated check valve. Also curious if you have noted any changes to performance in the rear based on OEM springs or Deavers +3HD or variations there of? Would think this could also impact characteristics.

Appreciative any info you can share.

ranchmkt

Reaction score
DSC,

Have you had a chance to get any testing done with a set of 3.0 FRS LVs yet? Just curious if you will see different results due to the external bypass in the rear and the associated check valve. Also curious if you have noted any changes to performance in the rear based on OEM springs or Deavers +3HD or variations there of? Would think this could also impact characteristics.

Appreciative any info you can share.
Yes I am waiting to see how the 3.0 shocks work out as well. The factory shocks fade after 45 min in the Dez.

PlaynCA

Reaction score
From his comment 30 Sept; looks like they are launching it at SEMA. The website says “coming soon”, no change from what I’ve seen on their site.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From his comment 30 Sept; looks like they are launching it at SEMA. The website says “coming soon”, no change from what I’ve seen on their site.
IDK, I hope you're right. I don't see "coming soon" anywhere? It used to say that, I can't find it anywhere. I heard too it was supposed to be released at SEMA. Hopefully that's true.

TexasAggie94

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t see it on there anymore either. I also wonder if this system can do any better with the 3.0 FRS and eliminate the “buck” being seen by the e-Clik system. I would assume the same issue would result.