DSC Sport Plug-N-Play Active Suspension Controller - Fox Live Valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Is this similar to the DSI system? Seems like you can change tuning on the fly. How does yours compare?

OP
OP
DSC Sport

DSC Sport

Reaction score
Is this similar to the DSI system? Seems like you can change tuning on the fly. How does yours compare?
The difference is the DSC Controller replaces the OEM Suspension Control Module and fully integrates with the factory display, dash, and controls. There is no addition wiring, harnesses, or controls. Everything in the truck remains exactly the same, the only change is swapping the controller. From there, the controller will implement a new calibration for each of the 7 factory suspension modes. The calibrations pre-loaded in the controller are developed in house by us at DSC on our raptor, tested extensively on and off road. However, with our DSC Sport Tuner Software, users have the ability to make adjustments to any of the tables they would like, just by using a usb cable to plug into the controller.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish there was a way to integrate this into a Gen 1, so we could upgrade with live valve shocks.

PlaynCA

Reaction score
I have the DSC controller on a C7Z06. I’ve wanted one for the live valves on the Raptor from day one. What is the estimated date for availability?

TexasAggie94

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was watching keeping a dirty off-road last night or the night before about something similar to this or maybe even the same thing

I watched the e-clik video as well and I think this brings much more to the table than the DSC but could be wrong. The controllability of the E-clik is extensive. Not to mention the ECU that is doing 500+ calculations instead of the 30 being done in my GEN 2. The E-Clik also adds a much better gyro to the mix to take in more precise data (pitch, roll, yaw, speed....etc.). Unfortunately, the best performance with the e-clik has been seen with the OEM Live Valves. One of the trucks not in the video has 3.0 FRS with +3 Deavers which is similar to mine and they said it bucks a lot. Has something to do with a check valve in the rear bypasses that throws things off even after they revalved the shocks 4 times, they still could not get the rear 3.0s to perform as well as the OEM LV rears on the dyno. So, e-clik with OEM LVs that have been revalved by E-clik seems like the optimum setup based on the video. They said it's as smooth as a mid-travel. Hopefully, they will crack the code on how to get the 3.0 FRS to perform as well as the OEM Live Valves.

PlaynCA

Reaction score
I watched the e-clik video as well and I think this brings much more to the table than the DSC but could be wrong. The controllability of the E-clik is extensive. Not to mention the ECU that is doing 500+ calculations instead of the 30 being done in my GEN 2. The E-Clik also adds a much better gyro to the mix to take in more precise data (pitch, roll, yaw, speed....etc.). Unfortunately, the best performance with the e-clik has been seen with the OEM Live Valves. One of the trucks not in the video has 3.0 FRS with +3 Deavers which is similar to mine and they said it bucks a lot. Has something to do with a check valve in the rear bypasses that throws things off even after they revalved the shocks 4 times, they still could not get the rear 3.0s to perform as well as the OEM LV rears on the dyno. So, e-clik with OEM LVs that have been revalved by E-clik seems like the optimum setup based on the video. They said it's as smooth as a mid-travel. Hopefully, they will crack the code on how to get the 3.0 FRS to perform as well as the OEM Live Valves.
Although they will both give us users control over the electronic compression valve in our suspension, they are different. DSC for Raptor ( if the same their other Controllers) will have maps that are individually adjustable for each wheel at each step of each of the input parameters, g force, braking, accelerating, speed, shock velocity, some of the parameters have threshold values. If I remember correctly you can also adjust the damping characteristic (electrically revalve ) each shock independent of the vehicle dynamic parameters. There are video tutorials on line. It is simple after playing with it for 30 mins…really can’t see anything being more tunable than DSC. The e-click looks like it will be simpler to set (dash controller with a setting value for each parameter) with less overall adjustability than the DSC. Integrated vs stand alone each have their own benefits. Apologies to either vendor if I stated anything incorrectly… I think it is awesome that both systems will be available to us!