DSC Sport Plug-N-Play Active Suspension Controller - Fox Live Valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are there any plans to have calibrations for common setups like eibach front springs and icon or deaver leafs?
I'd be interested as I'm running the Deaver +2HDs with OEM fronts. Although much improved I can feel some front to rear oscillation I'd like to address.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the DSC controller yesterday. I found the stock configuration to be too stiff in normal mode For driving city streets. I then installed the updated Comfort File and the ride smoothed out nicely.

To DSC, if you’re reading this, for us less than computer engineers, a video showing how to put the new downloaded update file into the right place to download it into the controller. I’m pretty sure I got it but it was mostly trial and error. The updated file didnt populate in your program when I hit the OPEN FILE button. I hope I did it right…?
Hows the comfort normal file compare to stock normal?

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven’t had time to upload the comfort file yet but the DSC in normal mode is more comfortable than stock normal mode in my opinion. I’m sure the DSC comfort tune in normal mode is even better.

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this in and my impression after a week are that it's pretty good. The truck is definitely more composed, and in most scenarios it rides better. The one place it falls short on the street is going over old, poorly laid payment, or concrete freeways that have a bump at each section joint. I think these small high frequency bumps don't produce enough force to move the suspension and the get the controller to open the valve. I'll probably be doing some tuning on it this weekend.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been real happy with mine and noticed a good difference. Haven’t taken it off roading yet but will in a month or so!

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got to take this offroad a few times. Definitely a large improvement over stock. And I've made some small changes to the tune that made additional improvement (mostly just changed how quickly it opens the valve vs when it sees the front compressing). This is definitely a great upgrade and has me thinking I will likely not bother with upgrading to the FOX FRS shocks.