Where to get decent CDN price for Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeeper, when you went down and bought that '12 I was in the process of ordering my '13 from that dealer...they had my order and put it in then called me back (apparently when you hit the border) and said we are so sry but we just sold one to a Canadian and got our ****** slapped so we can't sell to you. So technically you cost me 10g's curse you!! Hahaha jks

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeeper, when you went down and bought that '12 I was in the process of ordering my '13 from that dealer...they had my order and put it in then called me back (apparently when you hit the border) and said we are so sry but we just sold one to a Canadian and got our ****** slapped so we can't sell to you. So technically you cost me 10g's curse you!! Hahaha jks

Haha I just saw this! Sorry man! That sucks. It took me forever to find a dealer that would sell to Canadians and now I guess that's over too!

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I"ve been discussing the price difference with Ford of Canada. They say stay tuned
until January 3, 2013 for an announcement to pricing. We'll see.....

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
They just said that so youll wait and january 3rd the price will go up and youll be ****** by ford canada
I dont believe in them lowering the price. The raptor is such a rare vehicle in cAnada compared the the u.s.
take a look at parts for the raptor.
480$ cv shaft plus tax
U.s... 220 taxed

1980$ for a druveshaft
U.s around 800.

jaylord

Reaction score
Picked mine up in one of the northern states for 55k. Fully loaded 2012 screw. It was around 60k after taxes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jaylord

Reaction score
I currently reside in a small town in Manitoba. Bout 35 minutes from the border! Very small town.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine from the states brand new 2011 fully loaded scab for $45k. Cost about $50k all said and done including gst and shipping. Also got my extended warranty off a guy in the us for $1700 same warranty from dealer here $4700 pm me if ya want his info

Sent from my Note2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356404935749.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356404935749.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 89

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer answered me Christmas eve at 11:45p.m. That's service. He's taking up the
cause with Ford of Canada. They had an SVT dealers conference call last week to
discuss the pricing differential. Right now the Cdn $$ is higher than the U.S. It
does not pass my sniff test. Stay tuned.....

Not that it matters. But in 2008 I went to GM Canada about pricing and they took $25,000 off the list price of the Corvette we bought to almost match U.S. pricing. It's the dealers that have to pay more from the factory - it's called zone pricing.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealer answered me Christmas eve at 11:45p.m. That's service. He's taking up the
cause with Ford of Canada. They had an SVT dealers conference call last week to
discuss the pricing differential. Right now the Cdn $$ is higher than the U.S. It
does not pass my sniff test. Stay tuned.....

Not that it matters. But in 2008 I went to GM Canada about pricing and they took $25,000 off the list price of the Corvette we bought to almost match U.S. pricing. It's the dealers that have to pay more from the factory - it's called zone pricing.

and don't forget the Government tariff.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

They just said that so youll wait and january 3rd the price will go up and youll be ****** by ford canada
I dont believe in them lowering the price. The raptor is such a rare vehicle in cAnada compared the the u.s.
take a look at parts for the raptor.
480$ cv shaft plus tax
U.s... 220 taxed

1980$ for a druveshaft
U.s around 800.

Not out here i see on average 4 Raptors a day theres around 12 if not a couple more at least were i live and the pop is 100,000 people.