Where to get decent CDN price for Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Wow.

What do you do for work, I think I need to get into whatever you do lmao.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from the USA but did get Sherwood Ford in Alberta down to $53k on a new scab fully loaded. What I did was found one in the US and told them I was buying it and they came back at $53k but ended up getting one for $45k cdn from Randy. Bottom line is there are deals to be had but you need to negotiate hard I feel sorry for the guys here that paid $65k but sorta glad since mines still worth more than I paid for it even after driving it for 18months.

Sent from my Note2

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just told me that they will now allow "A" and "X" plan on Raptors, and if you
currently own a Ford product they will take an addtional $2,000 off. I think that's
about $5000.00 off list right from Ford. Not the dealership!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dealer just told me that they will now allow "A" and "X" plan on Raptors, and if you
currently own a Ford product they will take an addtional $2,000 off. I think that's
about $5000.00 off list right from Ford. Not the dealership!

Straight from Ford 1/3/2013
Step 2: Enter Sales and Customer Information
Vehicle is not eligible for A/Z/D Plan.
Vehicle is not eligible for X Plan Partners.

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A-Plan ( which would be your grandfather or grandmother who are still alive or brothers , sisters, in-laws, mom, dad etc who worked at Ford)
X-Plan is friends of a Ford Worker.

Right from the dealer's email to me. If may be in Canada only to price match U.S.
pricing.