What price to put on my Raptor 37?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schutte77

Reaction score
I fully agree with you. I ordered my 2021 37 either the day, or day after they first became available to order. I simply walked into the dealership handed the salesman my card and told him to call me if they will accept a 5k ADM. As I started to leave, he said wait a minute before disappearing in the back. Less than 5 minutes later, he said deal. After that it took about 10 minutes to order it, I provided him a $1000 fully refundable check and was out in less than 30 minutes. That was July of 2021, but the truck didn’t arrive until February 2022. Only two things I wish I did differently:
1. CO is too flashy for me, so I wish I got a different color.
2. wish I ordered a 35 instead.
I know this post is old but you said you wished you would’ve went with the 35 instead of 37’s. Just curious on why you wish that. The reason I ask is because I have the black 23 with the 35’s and sometimes I’m watching videos on YouTube with the 37’s and wonder if I should have gotten the 37 package. Like how the 37’s fill the wheel well in. But then I like my 35’s for the performance and gas mileage.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know this post is old but you said you wished you would’ve went with the 35 instead of 37’s. Just curious on why you wish that. The reason I ask is because I have the black 23 with the 35’s and sometimes I’m watching videos on YouTube with the 37’s and wonder if I should have gotten the 37 package. Like how the 37’s fill the wheel well in. But then I like my 35’s for the performance and gas mileage.
The funny thing about tires, is that you can always get a different size without replacing the whole truck.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although the 37 may absorb bump’s slightly better than the 35, the 35 handles much better, especially at speed. The 37 is a big boat and bigger is not always better.