What price to put on my Raptor 37?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mistake, I thought you got rid of your 37, maybe it was your 35? Sorry, I'm not into video recording any of my off road or on road driving. I enjoy the experience, and have no desire to watch a video of the trails I've taken. I use my truck however I want, without having to justify how I use it to anyone. There are guys on here who really put their trucks through the paces, while others enjoy the on road features and the awesome looks, without ever taking it off road. I'm somewhere in the middle, but I don't judge them for how they choose to use their trucks. I just get tired of blow hards trying to establish their masculinity by bashing the trucks, Ford, forum members, and anyone's ideas that don't match their own. No pretending on my part, but like you implied, even you can be a stud online!
Haha…..just as I thought. The ole, I don’t have to prove anything….I get It. I was awarded the CMH, but I don’t like cameras, so it wasn’t publicized. Give it a rest!! My neighbor and his wife worked at Facebook before it went IPO. They have more money than I can comprehend. He trashes trucks on a monthly basis and doesn’t care….4 Raptors that I know. Most people, including me, don’t have that kind of money. I paid 6k to have mine covered in PPF and no way will I take that thing in the brush. I did drive it on a dirt road in Moab! If you even own a Raptor, I hope you have fun with it. Sorry gotta go, President Trump is on the other line.

Last edited:

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha…..just as I thought. The ole, I don’t have to prove anything….I get It. I was awarded the CMH, but I don’t like cameras, so it wasn’t publicized. Give it a rest!! My neighbor and his wife worked at Facebook before it went IPO. They have more money than I can comprehend. He trashes trucks on a monthly basis and doesn’t care….4 Raptors that I know. Most people, including me, don’t have that kind of money. I paid 6k to have mine covered in PPF and no way will I take that thing in the brush. I did drive it on a dirt road in Moab! If you even own a Raptor, I hope you have fun with it. Sorry gotta go, President Trump wants to have his picture taken with me!
You figured me out! I've been a member since 2014 because I can't afford a Raptor and have nothing better to do than pretend I have one. Say, "Hi" to Trump for me. Hopefully he can help you with your delusional superiority complex.

To everyone else, sorry for the level to which I have stooped. I have to admit he sucked me in...lol. Now back to how much the OP should ask for his 37 if it hasn't already sold.