Where to get decent CDN price for Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaylord

Reaction score
I was bored today so I'm in winkler putting on my old Tacoma rim and tires on the raptor.( no! Not the stock ones). Have some 35x12.5 swamper m16s on 20" rockstars. I see the rims a lot nowadays. I still really like em though. I'll post up some pictures perhaps in another thread.

Banned
Reaction score
hahah would look so damn funny with stock tacoma rims and tires on a rap.

how do you like those m16's? definately wanna see some pics. bet they look aweosme on the raptor

Brookside

Reaction score
Thx for the Jan 3 info - dealers in Vancouver have dropped their full load 2012 units to 60,000k - but still too high compared to US pricing. I'm waiting them out. I count 4 local svt dealers and none of them have moved anything and I've been watching for almost a year. Now 2013 units are arriving and some are spanning almost three model years of stock. Great pricing move Ford. Really seems to be working - not !

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Windsor, the difference between Detroit and Windsor is $10,000. The dealer sent me a note yesterday that he will soon be able to "narrow" that gap. I'm waiting.....

Brookside

Reaction score
My interaction with Canadian dealers has been laughable - they have all quoted me sticker, though they are all swimming in stock - they keep up their mantra of "no discounts" - a year later they are all sitting on the same stock - I'm not sure what koolaid they are drinking, or how between the four of them (all competing dealerships - not partners) they can afford to sit on at minimum 20 raptors for 18 months - ESP with them telling me they are readily available.

Pretty bizarre - any other brand or dealer would have those things on zero percent finance with a deep discount. They'd have them gone in a week.

Guess it makes more sense to have your flagship product gathering dust in the back of a holding lot instead of out on the road promoting your brand's engineering success.

Last edited:

Bryson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my BlueFlame S-Crew for $ 64,399 in Winnipeg but I sold her :(

Bought my New Ingot Silver S-Crew for $you dont want to know.....