What mileage was your first oil change?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went by a local Ford Dealer today and talked to them about my Oil Change. They really didn't see any need to change it until 5000 miles, but I told them I wanted to anyway. I will be dropping off next Tuesday for Mobile 1 Full Synthetic oil change at about 1000 miles.

I also asked them to check the MFT version when it is there, just in case the 3.5 update is ready. On a side note, since I have Tuned my engine, should i reset the Factory Tune for just an oil change?

Thanks,

A

Thats what they said to me, but I just got mine done today at 1,050. As for the update they said my vin number did not call for it. ???? I got the A3 card and gen2 v3.2.2 Car was made Sept 13 2012. I looked at the screen with him. Hpe that helps.

This was posted off another thread here MyFord Touch getting second update, extended warranty

Off this thread here http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f12/ford-announced-sync-updates-18651/#post310161