Top Perch - Fox Shocks (adjusting your shocks to level the Raptor)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My apologies , im sure this was thoroughly discussed at this thread , if running on top perch , any problems with stock axles ?

Reason I ask is because of this http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f9/rcv-axles-big-problem-23490/

Not sure now how to fix this top perch problem , thought the RCV would fix axle issue but it didnt !

Top perch is really only functional on the 2010 raptors. The newer raptors just don't seem to function very well on top perch especially the 2012's ad up with the front torsion diff.

I have a 2010 an have been on top perch for about 2 years and haven't many problems I've only had to replace 2 cv boots but one of them wast fault cause I ran over some branches and bushes that punctured a hole in it

Omani-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just broke my 2nd CV axle boots on top perch on a ******* highway !!!!!! Was driving 250km distance and saw smoke coming out... Moments later grinding noise from beneath , knew it was the axle LH (driver side)

This happened to me twice in less than a month now :(

Im serioulsy upset running on top perch .. I dont know what to do , i have deaver +3 and rear end is really high , i cant go back to low perch , im so frustrated about the stupid axles , i feel its the weakest link in the car and its not made out of good quality

Tried RCV and all the bad luck followed ..

Any suggestions ?

6point2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went straight from bottom to top perch. The ride definitely took a hit! The nose up look sometimes looked bad ass and other times it looked bad. I just went mid perch and wow! Mid perch is the way to go unless you're doing 37's