Top Perch - Fox Shocks (adjusting your shocks to level the Raptor)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed that Bojangles has done this on his rig but I wanted to see if anyone else has too..

Jangles, would you mind sharing your experience with this?

When i moved mine to the middle perch, i really wanted to go all the way but was hesitant based on all the negative feedback i was reading from the SVT Engineers. I really haven't noticed any severe/detrimental changes with mine except for the fact that the truck looks way sicker without the nose droop.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did mine 2 weekends ago..... I say "I", but in reality my wrenchman-henchman Julian (Raptorguy21) did all of the real work as he is a mechanical beast and I'm more like his shop monkey/beer bitch when we're under the truck.

I haven't done any hardcore trail running or jumps with it re-positioned yet , so I'm waiting to see how it feels off-road (beyond just whippin' donuts and driving the jobsite). I'm leaving town for a while tomorrow morning, but I will go out and give it the real test when I get back.

So far I love how it feels on road though. The new stance and driver position to me feel like this is how this truck was "supposed" to be from the get-go. Like I said, the real test is yet to come when I feed it some high-speed whoops, but so far I am very very pleased with the results.

I'll post up more info in this thread after I've had a chance to feel it out for real.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way... x2 on hating the nose-droop factory stance. This adjustment made a world of difference to me in the looks department.
How are you feeling about the middle perch?? Have you had a chance to give the truck some hell since you moved your clips?

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
Yeah it made a world of difference in the stance of the truck, I believe it looks even better than they way my Raptor sat with the leveling kit

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Hey Bo, you go all the way to the top perch? Did you measure the droop travel before and after by chance? I was wondering how much droop there is at the top perch.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on that feedback Bo.......would really like to know how you feel about the top perch. Getting ready to do this mod as my right front is leaking and will be replaced soon. Also, did any of you have the alignment re-checked after raising the perch position. I am thinking of taking before and after measurements. Thanks in advance.....

FSM