The SEMA Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Next RPG product perhaps?:********:

Actually I have a good idea about making them part of something, but then again I'm just the sales and marketing guy so what the hell do I know.

Thanks for coming out yesterday Walter, that was a ton of fun. One of these days when we head out to Barstow we will take ya to dinner to make up for the BBQ we ended up missing.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually I have a good idea about making them part of something, but then again I'm just the sales and marketing guy so what the hell do I know.

Thanks for coming out yesterday Walter, that was a ton of fun. One of these days when we head out to Barstow we will take ya to dinner to make up for the BBQ we ended up missing.

View attachment 13274

Add these to the sides to pull in already shifted bedsides..

-Greg

Last edited:

paj1978

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I have a little bit of this action going on too... 1/4" gap at the bottom and 3/8" at the top... Strangely enough it's only on the passenger side, the driver's side is 1/4 all the way through

IMG_0604.JPG

It also looks like my bed BARELY tapped my cab on the driver's side...

IMG_0602.JPG

Welcome to the "donkey kick" club dude... I got dints on both sides...

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn josh.... barely 3 weeks old too. are you going to gow with the "it adds character" way or the "i need to fix it" way?

Fix it? HAH! I figure fuggit, it not a Raptor unless it's beaten properly!

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Welcome to the "donkey kick" club dude... I got dints on both sides...

Happy to be a member! :waytogo: I think yours are bit more deserving though. haha

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually contemplated doing the powerline run in the dark with the boys, but with no lighting other then stock it would of been a white knuckle ride the whole way lol...