Diode Dynamics SSC2 Light Covers & Kits available for ALL Gen 3 Raptor OEM Bumpers INCLUDING The Modular

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you want to upgrade your OEM Fogs to a higher output and better pattern, we developed a kit for that for ALL Gen 3 Raptors including the Modular Bumper.
You can also add snap on YELLOW or Black Covers. These are all in stock and available to ship right away.

SSC2 Covers

Note on the covers. We haven't tested them in this application with the SSC2's as it is a tighter fit. So you may need to space them out. However, if your goal is amber backlighting. You'll have that as a default.

SSC2 Pro and Sport Light Kits-

The SSC2 Kits will work with our plug n play harnesses and adapters to power your amber backlights. The kit has everything you need with a default to plug your backlights into a switch. Then you have the option instead to add our marker adapter to make them power like the video.

Hope this helps!

Here is a video-

John

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey John,

I am looking to get this kit for my 24 Raptor R do you have a harness that will connect all 4 light back light together? Trying to figure out on your site what I will need exactly to wire the back light as clean as possible without a bunch of adapters ect. Can you make me a harness for the back light? for a seamless connection? Please let me know So i can get everything ordered.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey John,

I am looking to get this kit for my 24 Raptor R do you have a harness that will connect all 4 light back light together? Trying to figure out on your site what I will need exactly to wire the back light as clean as possible without a bunch of adapters ect. Can you make me a harness for the back light? for a seamless connection? Please let me know So i can get everything ordered.

Yeah, our stuff makes it really easy to put stuff like this together in many ways.

The first way, is included in our kit. It includes 4 connections, for 4 lights and each of those plug n play connections has a backlight port that plugs into the INCLUDED Backlight Y harness that combines all the backlights into one.

Here is a link to those kits and you can choose from Sport or Pro and various combinations-

From there, you can plug that one connection into an Aux switch, or add on our marker adapter here-

This video should explain that-

So other than the optional marker adapter, the kit will have everything you need.

That said, if you wanted all 4 lights on one switch?

Which switch? The fog switch?
So that abandons your Aux 1 switch, but you can save it with our relocation harness which will move it back up to the other 5 switch wires.

So I just want to be clear on how you want that set up.

If that's it, then these are actually quite cool.

These plug into ONE OEM Connector (say the one for the Fog Switch) and they split into 2 pairs (one switch)

You then just plug in 4 Diode Matching adapters here-

They have a backlight port that you can plug our Y Harness into here, and it combines the backlights to one connection-

And you can add our parking/marker adapter to tie them into the vehicle like they came that way-

This is the relocation harness that can plug into your other switch connection and bring it up for use with your other aux wires up top-

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to have the back lights connected to the marker lights. I don't plan to have the back lights connected to an Aux switch so I am trying to figure out exactly what I need to make the connect for all for back lights to the marker light adapter harness. The fog lights will be powered from the factory switch configuration.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chief Bo