GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vik26066

Reaction score
So I got the Screen yesterday and Installed it today. Here is some of the cons I noticed the first day.

-The 4g Connection using a dedicated Data Sim is spotty and loses connection all the time while driving. I'm guessing it has to do with the unit being Chinese and not having all the US Bands/Frequencies. If somebody wants to see what I mean, I can make a video but pretty much while you driving, you can see the LTE Signal go in and out.

-The Stock Launcher is horrible, I set the screen to use modern theme and tried deleting some of the Apps on the Home Screen but the Unit just kept freezing. Had to restart the car Multiple time just to delete 4 or 5 Apps. I installed Nova Launcher and it works a lot better. Only Downside is that boot up takes longer now

-Some Apps don't work correctly, for example Netflix was too zoomed in and I couldn't get it to switch from the 4:3 Ratio to 16:9. I didn't see a button on the bottom right corner but figured out that you can pinch to zoom in and out. Other Apps that I use are for IpTV and for some reason the see the Unit as a Android TV instead of a Tablet which means they are not resizing properly. I can attach pictures if anybody is interested.

-I wish there was a way to remove the on Screen Climate controls as there are just in the way and redundant as I have the Physical buttons.

That's about it from my first day of Usage, Also I found out its actually a Samsung Tablet (forgot the Model). Hope this helps people that are considering buying one

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got the Screen yesterday and Installed it today. Here is some of the cons I noticed the first day.

-The 4g Connection using a dedicated Data Sim is spotty and loses connection all the time while driving. I'm guessing it has to do with the unit being Chinese and not having all the US Bands/Frequencies. If somebody wants to see what I mean, I can make a video but pretty much while you driving, you can see the LTE Signal go in and out.

-The Stock Launcher is horrible, I set the screen to use modern theme and tried deleting some of the Apps on the Home Screen but the Unit just kept freezing. Had to restart the car Multiple time just to delete 4 or 5 Apps. I installed Nova Launcher and it works a lot better. Only Downside is that boot up takes longer now

-Some Apps don't work correctly, for example Netflix was too zoomed in and I couldn't get it to switch from the 4:3 Ratio to 16:9. I didn't see a button on the bottom right corner but figured out that you can pinch to zoom in and out. Other Apps that I use are for IpTV and for some reason the see the Unit as a Android TV instead of a Tablet which means they are not resizing properly. I can attach pictures if anybody is interested.

-I wish there was a way to remove the on Screen Climate controls as there are just in the way and redundant as I have the Physical buttons.

That's about it from my first day of Usage, Also I found out its actually a Samsung Tablet (forgot the Model). Hope this helps people that are considering buying one
Where did you order from?

Where did you install the 4G antennas?

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watch the setup video OP posted, they show you how to do it (setting the screen for manual climate controls). It removes the climate controls from the bottom of the screen.

I assume the buttons will still work after that.

Vik26066

Reaction score
Watch the setup video OP posted, they show you how to do it (setting the screen for manual climate controls). It removes the climate controls from the bottom of the screen.

I assume the buttons will still work after that.
Just watched it again, thx for the tip.

Also something strange happened today while driving to work. Data worked fine on my commute, I do work downtown so maybe the Signal strength is better there or maybe the sim card got provisioned over night by T-mobile, no Idea. All I know it worked better....I tried couple IpTV apps and it still was too slow, did a speed test and was only getting 6mb down. Might try moving the 4g antennas on the outside of the Dash and see how that goes

2016Limited

Reaction score
Might try moving the 4g antennas on the outside of the Dash and see how that goes
It wouldn't be too hard to run the 4g antennas up the A pillars and into the roof area above the headliner near the sun visors. I wonder if that would help and keep them hidden.