GEN 2 Tesla Style Android Radios - 14.5 inch Screens, Octacore, QHD and FHD and 128GB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rey_1178

Reaction score
The screen has an app that connects AA / Carplay (zvxaudio). I think its Zlink.
Zlink gave me issues on my previous unit. I don't know if you'd like to try headunit reloaded in the app store. The premium version. If you install it I can give you a hand with the display settings to make it look right.

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zlink gave me issues on my previous unit. I don't know if you'd like to try headunit reloaded in the app store. The premium version. If you install it I can give you a hand with the display settings to make it look right.
Does HR help with android auto or just UI? I'm actually good w the screen's UI, I just want full functionality of android auto.

I'm a bass head so audio was my 1a function I wanted, after seamless integration. My audio (low end) has improved greatly since adding the screen and I already had a bad ass processor.

Running apps on the screen on hot spot is very nice. Back up cam pops quicker too, so i may soon forget about AA.

I'm good sitting on hands until the hackers jail break this thing (and fix their own bugs)

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same. Ads & specs for AutoTec state that it has front/rear/sub outputs and I have yet to see anything supporting that with the wiring they show coming with the unit. Probably go w/AT and add the Zen unit (or the Axxes - PAC) unit.

rey_1178

Reaction score
Does HR help with android auto or just UI? I'm actually good w the screen's UI, I just want full functionality of android auto.

I'm a bass head so audio was my 1a function I wanted, after seamless integration. My audio (low end) has improved greatly since adding the screen and I already had a bad ass processor.

Running apps on the screen on hot spot is very nice. Back up cam pops quicker too, so i may soon forget about AA.

I'm good sitting on hands until the hackers jail break this thing (and fix their own bugs)
It would definitely help with more than just the UI. It was a better experience for me compared to a couple of bugs I kept dealing with zlink. Reason why I don't let go of AA is because of the integration of messaging apps like what's app or just plain sms.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just FYI if you do order from AliExpress - they needed to confirm my vehicle and sync version before they would ship the unit but they never emailed me to let me know, I went on Ali to ask WTF this thing is going to ship and was then asked to confirm vehicle etc. It would have been nice if they emailed and said 'hey, we want to confirm before shipping' or something.

stevef150

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues pairing the streeing wheel controls with the autotec unit? I cant get them to work and am just wondering if anyone else came across this situation.