Sunroof Exploded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinduMcNugget

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow you'd pay to get out of a bad relationship with a person. Lucky the girl that ends up with you, she wins .

People pay to get out of relationships all the time man, it’s called divorce. From what I hear it ain’t cheap. That’s why murder was invented though.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
According to Ford Customer Service, a loaner or rental is part of my warranty. I called them to get the straight scoop because of all the conflicting advice I was getting here and because my manual was in the glove box. If the Ford dealer isn't getting you into a vehicle, they're ******** with you.

did you not see #2b of my post :)

I can assure you...the standard for 3 year 36k warranty does not include a loaner. never has...never will.

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People pay to get out of relationships all the time man, it’s called divorce. From what I hear it ain’t cheap. That’s why murder was invented though.

Been divorced. paid nothing.

so yeah, it can be done. Just don't be a ******* and put yourself in a contract with a crazy broad in the first place.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
did you not see #2b of my post :)

I can assure you...the standard for 3 year 36k warranty does not include a loaner. never has...never will.

According to Ford customer service, you're wrong. I prefer to take their word for it over that of some internet expert...

OriginalToken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then you better go Chevy or GMC, that is unless you want to go foreign cause Dodge is putting those big ass windows in theirs too.
I couldn't find one Raptor 802A without a moonroof anywhere near me. The closest one I found was in Colorado, and I'm in NJ. Drove to Pa to get mine and it still had the glass. Dealers love the option cause it brings them more bucks from the Mall Crawler crowd.

My 2018 802A has the tech package and no sunroof, just the way I wanted it. The dealer I got it from had 2 in that configuration. He also had a couple with sunroof, but he always tries to keep one in stock without. His claim was that the people who wanted to use them off road are less likely to want the sunroof, and that was certainly my thought walking in. I did not want a sunroof to break/rattle/leak after thousands of miles off road. The metal roof by itself will flex and boom enough on a washboarded desert road.

T!

OP
OP
REMIX

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke to the SA.

1. No one has looked at it yet ("we're busy, sorry, will try to take pics today and send to Ford, hopefully today, they need to see it").

2. Cannot give you a loaner because we have none.
2a. Cannot give you a loaner anyway because Ford hasn't yet seen it yet to make a decision.
2b. Cannot get you a rental because Ford hasn't seen it yet to make a decision.

3. If we can't get you a loaner, we'll get you a rental from Enterprise.
3a. If we get you a rental from Enterprise, it has to be a Ford product
3b. I just talked to Enterprise 5 minutes ago and they have no Ford products.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spoke to the SA.

1. No one has looked at it yet ("we're busy, sorry, will try to take pics today and send to Ford, hopefully today, they need to see it").

2. Cannot give you a loaner because we have none.
2a. Cannot give you a loaner anyway because Ford hasn't yet seen it yet to make a decision.
2b. Cannot get you a rental because Ford hasn't seen it yet to make a decision.

3. If we can't get you a loaner, we'll get you a rental from Enterprise.
3a. If we get you a rental from Enterprise, it has to be a Ford product
3b. I just talked to Enterprise 5 minutes ago and they have no Ford products.
You can't make this shit up! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.