So, What did you have to do to get YOUR Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sell my 03 F150 Harley Davidson. After that it was time to put a raptor in my driveway!

Same exact for me! Either that or have three gas guzzlers in the driveway (3rd= the seadoo, that thing drinks flying down the bayou @80+mpg GPS) :)

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sold my 09 F250 King Ranch.....

got this for it:

2a234836.jpg

e8761527.jpg

Flew to Kansas with my 9 year old, wrote Randy a check the same night, drove that bitch home the next am.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Sell my soul to work.
Go without meals sometimes.
Use quarters for gas sometimes.
Ride the street bike when I cant buy gas for it.

:)

Worth it though for week nights and weekends.

I can remember when cars/trucks meant this much to me.... sadly for some reason they seem easier for me to get now, maybe because of that I don't "value" them as much as I did 25-30 years ago.

...I miss those days. not all the time, but I use to "worry" about my cars, and now (although I like em), I don't baby em like I did in those days.

MotoDuc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First I bought a new 08 F-250 4x4 cc 6.4 powerstroke then dump a ton of money into it. Wait until June of 2012 and blow the head gaskets while tuned and deleted. Come home and tell the wife how much new head gaskets and head bolts were going to be. Then after she stopped bitching about how much money I've already spent on it and now I was going to spend more just to have it quit puking coolant. She said "get rid of that pos diesel and get a Raptor!" I had been talking up the Raptor for about a year but I had been campaigning to have my tow rig and a Raptor.

Oh well things worked out for the best. I love my Raptor but do miss the torque of my 250.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
now look at the flip side. (lets hope this never happens, and i am not saying you should.....ever) you get divorced it only costs you half.......

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my soul to the Devil that and I pay a rediculous amount a month. The future wifey gave me the go ahead but thats probable becuase she wants a ring hah.

Oh and how things change after you say "I do" What once was loved is now "Just take it to the office" Hard to find anything pre-"I Do" in the house anymore, course its been some odd 22 years. Not that its all bad, she has better tastes than me in house stuff

Made her watch raptor video till she agree to go test drive one. After the test drive I hear "Me Likey, Are you buying this one?"

You are a lucky man. My wife thinks my truck is the anti-christ!

Jsnakehouse

Reaction score
I had bought a new 2012 Black Mustang 5.0 Premium back in February and traded it in for a new 2012 White SuperCrew fully loaded. I loved the mustang for the five or so months that i had it and it was very hard to get rid of until i sat in the Raptor. I had never been in one or even been up close to one till i went to buy it!!! So all i had to do was sit in it and i was sold!! I love this Raptor more than i think any other car/truck that ive ever owned!!

Btw I an new to th is forum!!

Jeff

2012 Ford Raptor Screw
1968 5.0 Mustang convertible

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had bought a new 2012 Black Mustang 5.0 Premium back in February and traded it in for a new 2012 White SuperCrew fully loaded. I loved the mustang for the five or so months that i had it and it was very hard to get rid of until i sat in the Raptor. I had never been in one or even been up close to one till i went to buy it!!! So all i had to do was sit in it and i was sold!! I love this Raptor more than i think any other car/truck that ive ever owned!!

Btw I an new to th is forum!!

Jeff

2012 Ford Raptor Screw
1968 5.0 Mustang convertible

Welcome to the forum, welcome to your new addiction! Counseling services are extra.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my wife for a test drive in it, and she told ME to buy it! LOL

She loves the Raptor!