Screw up got me a free afe intake!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

Bdivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all Brusso99,I didn't steal anything. And i could not really afford my raptor ether, I got VA grants frome getting severely wounded in Afghanistan. And I am a very honest person. If someone gives me the wrong change. Or if I find someone's wallet. But with this it kind of felt like good karma coming back to me.
Damn , you guys are probably right though.

Reaction score
First of all Brusso99,I didn't steal anything. And i could not really afford my raptor ether, I got VA grants frome getting severely wounded in Afghanistan. And I am a very honest person. If someone gives me the wrong change. Or if I find someone's wallet. But with this it kind of felt like good karma coming back to me.

Just think about the guy who has to answer for missing inventory! Every time you get into that Raptor you are experiencing some of that Karma coming back to you. You should have a life time of it coming anyways!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it will be a good descision to return it. not only will the company be happy to know there are still honest people out there, but you will also have the image here as someone who knows and does the right thing. we are a close community here and have no problem helping out other members with questions, but if you end up being like the select few that are dishonest and disrespectful, we wont hesitate to jump all over you........

look at me, im a joker and a troublemaker but i offer as much knowledge as i can, and am honest and respectful about everything, so the guys and gals here put up with me.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All this crap about thinking about your conscious is crap... What goes around comes around HA!!! **** em!! They made the mistake oh well... I say keep it and give it away.
Ha ha Got ya didnt I... He he he ya send it back is teh right thing to do.. Oh ya and the goes around comes around it true!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.