Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't make me laugh. You want to see example of invoice see the link below.
http://klabenfordonline.com/Akron-Kent/For-Sale/New/Ford/F-150/2018-Raptor-Truck/56457708/
$6k off. Now that is a good deal. We are seasoned here. Those that pay MSRP and above already bought their cars. We the few are here strong. I will wait till 2018 drop to $8k-$10k if possible before I buy it.
Thanks for the try anyway! Too bad your crook says are not skilled enough

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI ... #mamula is not a potential customer ... at least not at invoice. He has been here for 6 months talking about how he's going to buy one but has NOT. You will need to take 8k off of sticker before you get this ass clown to buy one.
Damn you can read my mind. How did you know I plan to buy below invoice?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Don't make me laugh. You want to see example of invoice see the link below.
http://klabenfordonline.com/Akron-Kent/For-Sale/New/Ford/F-150/2018-Raptor-Truck/56457708/
$6k off. Now that is a good deal. We are seasoned here. Those that pay MSRP and above already bought their cars. We the few are here strong. I will wait till 2018 drop to $8k-$10k if possible before I buy it.
Thanks for the try anyway! Too bad your crook says are not skilled enough
but remember, no one in the USA is as hardcore as him. HAHA.

In the USA? Judging by his grammar, I figured he was posting from an I phone 5 in the middle of the caravan.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the USA? Judging by his grammar, I figured he was posting from an I phone 5 in the middle of the caravan.
I can see that a lot of you guys here a smart MFs. You guess was almost right. To be exact iPhone SE. similar to iPhone 5s.