Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my 2018 Raptors for over 4K below sticker!

I even have a used 18 for 60k

Located in Baltimore, MD

CONTACT CHANEL at [email protected]

https://www.koonsfordbaltimore.com/..._SEARCH&dl.isModal=&dl.params=&dl.widgetName=
So since you are such a large volume dealership, if someone wants a 2019 ford raptor what are they going to pay at Koons for it? If I wanted to order one, what are you asking? How much under sticker in a 2019? Let’s see how this goes.....[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Silence. You have been arguing with me through PM about how great your dealership is. How I don’t know the behind the scenes of a dealership. How I don’t know how it works. How you don’t rip people off.

How much was a 2018 Ford raptor on your lot in March of 2018? That when I called. I know. WAY OVER STICKER!!!! Why don’t you tell everyone on here they don’t know how it works. That you were not ripping people off. That the dealership has bills to pay.... bla bla bla

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll talk to my inventory manager and get an answer for you tomorrow. The dealership is closed today. I can confirm that it wouldn’t be above sticker.

Why was that not the answer 8 months ago?? How much were they then?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Chanel

Reaction score
I responded. We never had a Raptor at 10k over sticker in March. We do have a Raptor now(arrived in September) that has mods that is above sticker and posted as such.

We never price our Raptors above sticker. So if you are looking for a 19 I can confirm that it would not be above sticker.

I wanted to clarify that you are not confusing my dealer with another and based on what you said it seems as though you may be confusing us with another dealer. What you are describing is simply not the way we conduct business. You said you have notes. When you find them please send them to me and I will bring them to my GSM for review. If there is someone at our dealership treating customers the way you described I would like to know who it is. We take pride in our integrity at Koons Ford Baltimore.

Thank you!

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I responded. We never had a Raptor at 10k over sticker in March. We do have a Raptor now(arrived in September) that has mods that is above sticker and posted as such.

We never price our Raptors above sticker. So if you are looking for a 19 I can confirm that it would not be above sticker.

I wanted to clarify that you are not confusing my dealer with another and based on what you said it seems as though you may be confusing us with another dealer. What you are describing is simply not the way we conduct business. You said you have notes. When you find them please send them to me and I will bring them to my GSM for review. If there is someone at our dealership treating customers the way you described I would like to know who it is. We take pride in our integrity at Koons Ford Baltimore.

Thank you!
Nope. Definitely your dealership in March had them marked over sticker. Your dealership is closer to me than Va. I never looked at that dealership actually. Absolutely NO confusion here. Nice try though.

shrinky

Reaction score
York Ford in Saugus has 2 2019s at sticker. I may need to test drive one just to get my own impressions on the new suspension for asphalt driving.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. Definitely your dealership in March had them marked over sticker. Your dealership is closer to me than Va. I never looked at that dealership actually. Absolutely NO confusion here. Nice try though.

April 1, 2018. You had multiple Raptors on your lot at $5k over, wasn’t $10k, but still your were ripping us off. Just checked from when I was shopping for mine. I called and asked you to price match the first one I found in WV at sticker, that I didn’t want to travel that far for one. Your dealership said absolutely not. Would not move from $5k over. Then I found my truck I have now for $5k under, and picked it up on April 14, 2018.

All from Koons in Baltimore Maryland. Is that your dealership?