RPG System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Bird,

travel is like horsepower, you can never have enough:waytogo:
You can have all the travel in the world, and it doesn't matter if its not valved correctly :)

A group of us met up with RPG in Barstow, Ca yesterday. Myself, BStoner, Raptizzle, MicTouch and all from RPG.

Was X Open?
Did you guys check out the memorial's?

mictouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Barstow - Great Day!!!

It really was a great day.

It's not the hardest day at the office when you are playing around in the desert with a great group of guys. We need to get these kind of gatherings together more often. I'm really impressed with how much improvement MicTouch made with the OEM shocks. Really is night and day better. The front end stays up and it handles sharp and hard whoops with relative ease. Virtually all the pogo effects of the stock valving is gone. As great as the OE shocks work, his efforts are proof that everything can be made to work better. He has a few more tweaks to go but he is almost there.

Cant thank you all enough!

Jarrett
Raptor Performance Group

Thank you everyone for the compliments on my suspension valving. I've been working very hard at making it better and better. Just wait until the next time we go out!

No one mentioned what an awesome day it was in the Barstow desert. Light rain at times, perfect conditions for (6) Raptors to go out and have fun without any dust all day! What could be more awesome? Also the fact that the only failure was a ten year old Craftsman toolbag came apart in my large storage box.

Jarrett and Corey (RPG) thanks so much for inviting us all out and offering us all the keys to your Raptor and telling us to go abuse your products. The Bump Stop Kit did it's job all day along with your National Springs which also worked awesome. That really shows confidence in your products! BTW, your tie rods look pretty stellar as well...

Raptizzle - you for sure win the AWESOME looking "Fully Modified Raptor" award!

Raptor Addict - your truck wins the best looking Raptor award and I guess mine gets the best of the SCREW award - well I win by default since I was with five SCABs....

Bstoner - thanks for bringing up the back of the pack all day - ha ha

Here are a few pictures I took. The rain kept me from taking more and to be honest all the fun took away from my passion for photography as well...

Next time - would someone else please bring their girlfriend/wife or any female so my wife doesn't feel like the only crazy female on these trips... PLEASE

The Gang at Slash X and YES they were open and packed all day!
0026.jpg

Raptor Addict
0022-1.jpg

Raptor Addict
0009.jpg

Raptor Addict
0002.jpg

RPG's Raptor
0003.jpg

Rory
0011.jpg

Raptizzle
0034.jpg

Raptizzle
0032.jpg

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can have all the travel in the world, and it doesn't matter if its not valved correctly :)

Was X Open?
Did you guys check out the memorial's?

I saw the memorials on memorial hill. I think that's what they call it. I should've stopped to see if they put Brian's memorial up there. I didn't think to look. I know they had some big one going for him. I guess I was in such a freak rush to go run my truck that I totally didn't think about it.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at all those pretty trucks. I cant decide which one I like the best. I think I might be a inclined to go with Raptor addicts. HAHA