RPG System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A group of us met up with RPG in Barstow, Ca yesterday. Myself, BStoner, Raptizzle, MicTouch and all from RPG. We had a great day of learning the difference between bone stock suspension and how RPG cures our biggest issues. They took the time to explain the science behind suspension performance. After testing their system, we were all impressed. Pushing almost 50 mph over heavier whoops without bottoming out said it all. The truck was stable with no wishy washy action. Good job RPG and keep up the good work!

Attachments

• 0031.jpg
    0031.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 140

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
It was an awesome trip!! As Corey said it's always a good day when the tools stay in the truck...even if you do manage to break the bags holding said tools!

Thanks to the guys from RPG for taking time away from work and family duties to mess around with us!!

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It really was a great day.

It's not the hardest day at the office when you are playing around in the desert with a great group of guys. We need to get these kind of gatherings together more often. I'm really impressed with how much improvement MicTouch made with the OEM shocks. Really is night and day better. The front end stays up and it handles sharp and hard whoops with relative ease. Virtually all the pogo effects of the stock valving is gone. As great as the OE shocks work, his efforts are proof that everything can be made to work better. He has a few more tweaks to go but he is almost there.

Cant thank you all enough!

Jarrett
Raptor Performance Group

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sometimes looks don't tell the entire story...

I'll get you next time boyz! :biggun:

I assure you, you will. Think 25 front and 30 rear:peace:. Lets just say the man is already at the drawing board and oh, it will be sick....

Last edited: