SDI eClik PRO available through Hammer Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
IMG_3973.jpeg

We at Hammer Performance have had a strong relationship with our friends at SDI since the beginning of their journey of the Raptor world. I’ve had early revisions of their kit in both my gen 2 and gen 3 platform and have been nothing short of impressed with the system.

Before SDI EClik Technology, off-road
suspension was always a compromise of comfort and performance. We all know the stock suspension is optimized for street comfort as it’s limits can be found easily when bouncing, bucking, and bottoming out over bumps, ruts, whoops, washouts, and rough dirt roads, especially when driven aggressively. A proper off-road suspension is built with firmer valving and stiffer spring rates to more effectively absorb the higher loads we experience which often leaves with a much stiffer, rougher, and bouncier ride than stock. Definitely not something you’d want on a daily driven setup.

If you've ever found the limits of your stock suspension or felt how rough a lifted setup can feel, youunderstand why so many invest thousands in top of the line shocks with external reservoirs with manual adjusters. Unlike manual adjusters of yesterday, the Eclik suspension uses its processors’ advanced sensors and algorithms to control of how soft or firm your truck feels. The system actively controls the amount of energy required to compress the shock by Increasing and decreasing the flow of oil inside 500 times per second. This let’s the shock flow freely to soak up the terrain before it can transfered to you and your passengers in one moment, and instantly decrease the flow in the next. Decreasing flow inside the shock helps resist harsh impacts, and controls the buck/bounce, but can feel stiff and harsh when driving over normal terrain and lower speeds.

Dial in your own suspension settings using the Pro menu with the on-dash high resolution touch screen puts you in FULL control of exactly how your truck drives. Adjust shock softness/firmess, throttle steering and braking reactions on the fly without affecting any of the factory drive modes/settings. EClik even offers a tow setting that results rear sag and aids and mitigates unwanted sway from heavy loads.

New to the Gen 3 Raptor, Drivers can also adjust the headlight tilt angle of their vehicle which becomes beneficial when leveling your truck to ensure proper lighting in front of you.

With so many different suspensions configurations to consider, it’s crucial to ensure your setup is optimized for your future goals how you use your truck today. We’re here to help you get you the most out of your Raptor so reach out to us for a one on one consultation. We love sharing all our knowledge and Raptor run experiences!

IMG_3972.png

SPECIFICATIONS

• 3 Terrain Modes | Trail, Street, Desert – Predicts and adapts to terrain and driving style
• PRO Tuning (Roll, Pitch, Throttle, Braking & Turning Sensitivity, 10 tuning levels each)
• Independent Front and Rear Shock Adjustment, 10 tuning levels each
• E-CLIK Active Touch Screen Controller features sleek styling and simple user interface, gives driver in-cab control over shock damping, mounts to A-pillar using factory mounting points
• Improves overall traction and braking
• Drastically reduces body roll in corners
• Improves speed capability in rough terrain
• Rear payload/trailer adjustments – 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%
• OEM preset driving and steering modes remain fully functional
• Prevents vehicle from entering Ford’s limp mode, works in unity with Ford OEM electronics
• System designed to work with and increase performance of the OEM’s Fox Live Valve Shocks
• Can be added to the 2017-18 Raptor applications where Ford did not supply semi-active shocks (customer needs to acquire Fox 3.0 Live Valve Shocks)
• Easy Installation, no cutting or splicing
• Recommend Shock Re-valving of OEM shocks for best results
• Designed and Manufactured in the USA

Available and in stock now through Hammer Performance, we’re your one stop shop for SDI eClik kits that can be bundled with shock re-valving, SDI top hats, Geiser springs, Eibach springs, or fox factory race series live valve shocks and many more suspension add ons. Upon purchase and installation of your kit, we’ll work with you to help you dial in your eClik settings on your truck.

Message me exclusively through here or email at [email protected].

https://hpbuilt.shop/collections/raptor/products/sdi-2019-ford-raptor-e-click-pro-system

https://hpbuilt.shop/collections/ra...en2-raptor-e-click-live-valve-retrofit-system

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just in! SDI is allowing Hammer Performance and only Hammer Performance to have 10 kits at exclusive discounts. Message me to get yours!

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I love mine a lot, but theres some cutting and drilling.

Really nice being able to change the shock settings without changing drive modes.
That is true, you drill one tiny 1/8” hole I completely forgot about. Ive never had to cut though