Roush vs Hennessy???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone is considering a Raptor build, I would SERIOUSLY consider waiting 6 weeks. There is going to be a major announcement end of March that is going to be heavily discussed on this forum and Im sure many others.

What? Mayans not withstanding, the end of the world will eventually occur, too. Fess up. What do you know?

Reaction score
I have a 2012 raptor with a Roush supercharger
Looks like my valves, cams and lifter are ****** along with my axles and tranny.
Ford and Roush are fighting over who should pay for the repairs.
I have been with out my truck for over a month!

Please Help !

Think twice before you supercharge

Holy shit. I hope it isn't your only vehicle.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is considering a Raptor build, I would SERIOUSLY consider waiting 6 weeks. There is going to be a major announcement end of March that is going to be heavily discussed on this forum and Im sure many others.

Tell us !!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Looks like my valves, cams and lifter are ****** along with my axles and tranny.

Please Help !

Did they even give u loaner?

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Please Help !

No offense, your posts reek of trolling? You are not the only one with a supercharged Raptor, and somehow yours destroyed your axles, transmission engine etc under "normal" use?

It would be like this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKQdlXvbWSU
saying he took his truck off road and now the frame is bent, his wheels broke and his truck is totaled?

Roush is a pretty conservative company, they are an outsourcer for a number of critical Ford products, and it is my understanding they helped do some of the top end design on the 6.2.

In the interest of transparency, I am waiting for the delivery of my Roush supercharger on my Raptor so I may not be the most neutral in regards to your story.
Dennis

BTW, how are we supposed to help you? Do you need us to call Ford, Roush or someone on your behalf?

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone that wants to keep bashing Hennessey and Roush go ahead. I have about 20,000 miles on my 2012 Hennessey VelociRaptor 600 in 1 year. Hennessey was originally using the procharger and that system is junk, thats why they changed over to the Roush system. I ran the Landrush 1000, and the Snoball 500, and ran it hard. I run this very hard on and offroad and its very fast. Just ask anyone that has tried to keep up. I haven't had any problems with this. Anybody that doesn't know how to drive could tear up anything supercharged or not. So everyone keep trashing Roush superchargers and I will continue to have one of the quickest Raptors around. By the way, superchargers don't know if they are on or off road.