Roush vs Hennessy???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id like a list of pro's and con's for henn. and roush... i was considering going to hennessey down the road... only a couple miles from me... this post is maken me second guess myself

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ google Hennessy and you will find the lawsuits against him from the viper, 300c and cts-v owners. Too many to list.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Id like a list of pro's and con's for henn. and roush... i was considering going to hennessey down the road... only a couple miles from me... this post is maken me second guess myself

Hennessey is using the Roush supercharger now. Why pay them to use someone else's product. $13k for them to install a package that is $8k from roush. Maybe even less.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone is considering a Raptor build, I would SERIOUSLY consider waiting 6 weeks. There is going to be a major announcement end of March that is going to be heavily discussed on this forum and Im sure many others.

Yummie I cant wait!!!

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is considering a Raptor build, I would SERIOUSLY consider waiting 6 weeks. There is going to be a major announcement end of March that is going to be heavily discussed on this forum and Im sure many others.

I hate waiting...
:fishing1:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
******** you for putting that in my head. I'm already addicted enough! End of march is the New York Auto Show. Hehehehe

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a 2012 raptor with a Roush supercharger
Looks like my valves, cams and lifter are ****** along with my axles and tranny.
Ford and Roush are fighting over who should pay for the repairs.
I have been with out my truck for over a month!

Please Help !

Think twice before you supercharge

Who did the install?