Recurring Suspension Squeak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My front passenger shock was replaced and the annoying squeak is gone.

eorodriguez30

Reaction score
Just got back from the dealer, new shock on Order but the guy says there is an update code on it. He told me it means ford is changing the shock to an updated version so he doesn’t know when it will come in since it doesn’t give him an ETA.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a video of my front right strut.

Funny thing is i had a 21 35 package and it had all struts and shocks replaced because they were clunking from factory. My 37 has been solid until 9k marker and front right is squeaking. Seems like Fox cant figure out how to make reliable struts any more

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same issue here, 2023 37. Both front shocks were replaced. Sounds and rides a TON better.

Reaction score
2023 37PP - Passenger Side front squeak, and its bad, embarrassingly bad. Dealer lubed twice and they want to do it again and compare the sound against another raptor, which they don't have any of. Anyone have any paperwork they can share, or do we know if a TSB has come out? I'm having a hell of a time with my dealer.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can’t believe what is said about some of these dealers. Sometimes I think we have Democrat bots making stuff up. Maybe it management, I don’t know.

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2023 37PP - Passenger Side front squeak, and its bad, embarrassingly bad. Dealer lubed twice and they want to do it again and compare the sound against another raptor, which they don't have any of. Anyone have any paperwork they can share, or do we know if a TSB has come out? I'm having a hell of a time with my dealer.
Did you purchase your Raptor from this dealer? Absolutely ridiculous. It's just the shock that needs to be replaced, not the entire strut.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced front right strut; no more squeaks. Truck drives very planted and firm. They replaced the bolts and leveled the ride height using their tester. Done in one day.