Recurring Suspension Squeak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubbs88

Reaction score
I had already ordered Blaster silicone spray via Amazon and just applied to the same spot shown in post #55. The squeak went away immediately. We’ll see if it lasts.

mgordon

Reaction score
Dog piling on…2022 37 PP 8k miles..same squeak front passenger side. Has anyone permanent success with lubing It up or is new shock usually the ultimate solution? I have a service appointment next week for AC issue and two other recalls so I’ll add this to the list.
I tried & it will help temporarily. Ultimately I got the struts swapped and problem gone.

Dubbs88

Reaction score
That has been my experience as well. The silicone only works for a day or so. I have an appointment with dealer in couple weeks. Looks like some on thread have had issues with part shortages. Hopefully that’s been resolved.

RaptorRudy

Reaction score
My right front shock is squeaking badly, too. 6/2023 build 37PP. It's definitely the seal on the top of the shock body. Sounds like seagulls in the morning!

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I just noticed a squeak today going over speed bumps. Another 37 PP, I can't tell which side it is coming from because jumping on the truck does not produce the squeak. I only hear it with windows down when compressing the front suspension, thanks for all the info here in this post, I lubed it today and seems to be gone for now. I still don't know which side as I lubed both shaft bodies where it enters the seal. Overall first real issue I have a had with the truck.

NotAnF150

Reaction score
I have a 23 37pp. Same front right squeak. Ford lubed 2x times. Comes back within a couple days. New shock ordered, getting installed Tuesday. Hopefully this one holds. I wonder why it’s happening only on 37’s, and why the passenger side only?

eorodriguez30

Reaction score
Same problem started happening with mine at 5k miles. The weird thing is that the noise comes from the front passenger side shock but only when I tested it by jump on driver side running board. When I do it on the passenger side There is no noise. Taking it in Tuesday see what they tell me.

Dubbs88

Reaction score
I have a 23 37pp. Same front right squeak. Ford lubed 2x times. Comes back within a couple days. New shock ordered, getting installed Tuesday. Hopefully this one holds. I wonder why it’s happening only on 37’s, and why the passenger side only?
Lucky you got the part so quickly. My dealer ordered mine 2 weeks ago with unknown delivery date. Hopefully the new shock fixed your issue.