Recall Notice (18S27)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
Are ya serious when you say that the solution to the problem is to remove flammable material in leu of stopping the sparks?
Remove B-pillar trim insulation, remove remnants of B-pillar wiring harness tape & apply heat-resistant tape to carpet & insulation.

MAGAUSA1-2.png

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is it then, if they remove the squid his lighting will stop causing fires!

I understand the Scab has a different B-pillar than the Screw, but I find it hard to believe they use different pretensioners which are the real problem.
Correct, same tensioner. Their fix is to remove the flammable material, not fix the sparking tensioner.

The rear door of the SCAB doesn't have all the insulation in it.

@Yukon Joe
[emoji830][emoji830][emoji830][emoji830][emoji830]♡♡♡[emoji830][emoji830][emoji830][emoji830][emoji830]
Donate to a fellow raptor owner
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=1286274

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not affected here, scab . But I still feel they should replace the darn tensioners. Back charge who made the faulty ones. This repair would **** me off.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not affected here, scab . But I still feel they should replace the darn tensioners. Back charge who made the faulty ones. This repair would **** me off.

Agreed if your opening up all the plastic jam covers to remove insulation to put on a heat shield? Tha F*ck? Band aid to a potential sparking seat belt....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a dog in the hunt, but are you serious when you say that the solution to the problem is to remove flammable material in leu of stopping the sparks?
What happened to flammability standards? Why does this stuff burn so readily?

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
J

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked up my truck this morning from having the work done. No negative side effects noted as of yet.