Rear Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys
Im in the market for rear springs but dont know witch ones to get. (+1 +2 +3)
Ive done some research but cant decide.

I have Mid Perch With Mud terrains KM2 35''

Im not a street queen and i tow my boat (6000LBS) so what would be the best set up, Im looking for the more level look/stance

Thanks

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you tow a good bit i would talk to Cory at RPG about national hd's or call WSI about their progressive leaf pack that is designed for towing

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in the same market. I have the national standard duty, and they have served me well. I have out grown them and need some HDs.

I'm considering both WSI and the Nationals through RPG. From what I'm learning, the WSI pack is pretty strong, meaning you will need weight in your bed when going off road. But towing will be no problem. Also they are probably arched a bit more than the Nationals. Both have good bushings.

If you're just looking for towing capacity, you could go with the add-a-leaf option. This would be your cheapest option.

Lastly, I think sdhq offers bags.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if you're looking for the level look on mid perch i believe the deaver +2 will give you the look you want. if you're looking to tow talk to RPG they have thier bump stop kit with a longer air bump for towing and you can get their HD nationals with that set up you can tow a ton of shit Jarrett had that same set up on his eco boost at the TRR!

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Towing Stainless Steel pontoons, on a 20' trailer, with a 37'' tire , 4 ammo cans full of tools, high lift jack, F/E and mount, shovel, LED lightbar, Lightbar rack, roll caged using WSI leaf springs.... Oh and here is a video of us offroading the truck at TRR.

Ford Raptor Jumping, 2013 Texas Raptor Run - YouTube

$1100, shipped (conus)

Tested.

Email us to order

[email protected]

Attachments

• IMAG0632.jpg
    IMAG0632.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMAG0633.jpg
    IMAG0633.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG0634.jpg
    IMAG0634.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 115
  • jump.jpg
    jump.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Mviohl311

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Yukon, I think I'm going with the wsi springs I was just nervous that it was going to be a much stiffer ride than stock