Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bubbajr

Reaction score
black Raptor with spare tire rack in bed came off 95 north and followed me 102 south in West Greenwich/Exeter. I've seen this truck in Richmond before.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a ruby red screw parked in the Hilton Garden in Plainfield, IN yesterday.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there was a red (maybe orange) crewcab in denver today. had the oracle leds in the mirror. weather kinda sucked so i dont know if they saw me.

besides the 2 people i met with, that red one was the only truck i saw on my drive into highlands ranch. nobody saw me, so i guess i get to keep the cash in my pocket.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RR heading to soux falls sd

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Lots of cool cars show in Brookings

cdcalaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red roush in Othello wa
Black roush I think with add bumper in moses

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found these Raptors from the camera roll on my phone (sorry for the ****** pictures). The white Screw I was following before his ******** the KTM came loose and he pulled over while going down a mountain pass in Colorado. The red Scab had Ohio plates when traveling north on 470 on the west side of Denver. The black Screw had Wisconsin plates heading north on I-94 in Minnesota near Alexandria (looked like 5 people on board).

All of which taken while I was not in my Raptor... :facepalm:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 79