Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been to sd yet

Also going on a trip but I'm N of you. I'm towing a 14' enclosed trailer.

I'm heading to MT nextweek but I will be stopping a bit short of SD. Quigley buffalo rifle match at Forsyth, MT. I will be putting 4-500 rounds down range at the steel critters, 550 grs a pop, 90 grns powder out of a Sharps rifle, iron sights. Targets vary from 350 yds to 800 and a load of fun!!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also going on a trip but I'm N of you. I'm towing a 14' enclosed trailer.

I'm heading to MT nextweek but I will be stopping a bit short of SD. Quigley buffalo rifle match at Forsyth, MT. I will be putting 4-500 rounds down range at the steel critters, 550 grs a pop, 90 grns powder out of a Sharps rifle, iron sights. Targets vary from 350 yds to 800 and a load of fun!!

I'm on my way. I wish

WeaponX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black Scab with black rims leaving the Philadelphia International employee parking lot. Also a different black Scab at the law enforcement training center in Folcroft, PA.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Parked next to this black Roush Screw at Main line Health in Collegville Pa. Had some Rigid fog lights and blacked out rear lights. It was a good looking truck. Wish I had FRF cards to put on his window.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 67