Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nowplaying

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black SCREW with Alaskan plates in West Yellowstone in the Bear and Wolf Discovery Center Parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Myself and a white SCrew surrounded a Dodge Challenger at a light in Cypress yesterday afternoon.

Hmmm, could have been me. I think I spent most of Sunday bouncing around between Fairfield and the Spring Cypress/290 area.

My truck is brand new so if the one you saw had temp tags it was likely yours truly.

Jag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, could have been me. I think I spent most of Sunday bouncing around between Fairfield and the Spring Cypress/290 area.

My truck is brand new so if the one you saw had temp tags it was likely yours truly.

I didn't notice if it had paper plates, too. Just picked mine up Saturday. This was on Tuckerton and he turned into a 'hood somewhere between Telge and B-C.

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't notice if it had paper plates, too. Just picked mine up Saturday. This was on Tuckerton and he turned into a 'hood somewhere between Telge and B-C.

Probably wasn't me then. Oh well, now I know I have a twin somewhere around here.

Congrats on your new Raptor!

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I waved but I roll with windows up... Hands and feet inside the ride while moving... ******..

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Stupidly I had a moment of flash the hood mounted lights but then you were gone...

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I waved but I roll with windows up... Hands and feet inside the ride while moving... ******..

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Stupidly I had a moment of flash the hood mounted lights but then you were gone...
i was thinking the same thing. flash the lights, bu my hand was already hanging out the window.