Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryerle23`

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vancouver, WA

White Screw, pulled alongside each other on 14 WB gave thumbs up to each other. Saw silver SCrew SB on 205 about 830 near Mill Plain

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a Terrain screw with TRR placard on the side and USMC on the rear window heading west on Madison Blvd, pulled up next to him on County Line Road before my left turn, I gave the thumbs up, as he rolled down the dark tinted window but don't know what he said as I braked to turn. First Terrain I've seen around here.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw a Terrain screw with TRR placard on the side and USMC on the rear window heading west on Madison Blvd, pulled up next to him on County Line Road before my left turn, I gave the thumbs up, as he rolled down the dark tinted window but don't know what he said as I braked to turn. First Terrain I've seen around here.

I bet that was fletch74

fox_rpg_ttr2014_047.jpg

Raptor_Jay

Reaction score
Stuck in traffic on 9A(Hudson River parkway) with a terrain screw. Man what a beauty. Made me want to run back to the shop jump back in my baby.
I'm in a white flatbed towtruck. (Autorama).

image-2111683566.jpg

fletch74

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Lol. Yes that was me was just saying nice truck. I have friends in Madison that I haven't seen in awhile so we stopped there before heading back to NY.