Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now there's a coincidence! I have a black SE Raptor, and I lived in Casper for 4 years, AND I bought it at Cam Clarke Ford in Airdrie Alberta. {just outside Calgary Alberta}
Going into Pink Mountain British Columbia last night for supplies, I was "blastin" down my ice road / lease road headin to the Alaska Highway, come around a corner, {rear diff lock on, off road mode} nobody on the bush road and I come face to face with a new blue screw!. Grabbed my "road radio" and apologized to the guy..... he laughed , we complimented each other on the sweet rides, and I drove into town Ha Ha.

Good stuff there.

Didn't think about there being multiple Cam Clark Ford dealers so he probably bought in Alberta then.

Sunshine

Reaction score
gy9yte4e.jpg 14 screw with paper plates watching his son from Enid at a golf tournament at golf club of oklahoma in Tulsa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who did i see today in long beach/irvine Ca?! It was a black four door with what looked like fiberglass fenders, tinted windows, and black rims (looked like negative offset) and an upgraded front bumped. Truck looked sick i was driving the white scab

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
apymetyz.jpg

Always see this guy in Denton at some apts

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who did i see today in long beach/irvine Ca?! It was a black four door with what looked like fiberglass fenders, tinted windows, and black rims (looked like negative offset) and an upgraded front bumped. Truck looked sick i was driving the white scab

Anyone kno who this truck belongs too? Looked like it had 3.0s in front too

sdtuono

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue screw this moring on 52 east. Beeped horn. She looked at me like "No I dont have any Grey Poupon"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk