Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_Jay

Reaction score
This morning at 12:02am tux black flying down cross bronx expressway (I95) by rosedale going in the GWB direction.. Aftermarket rims n tires. Made me want a raptor all over again. Then I came to reality and remembered I own one... Great looking truck. Also had a huge nterstate sticker on rear window. Number could be 215 or something around there.

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
Passed one yesterday evening heading west on Milham Rd. in Portage, MI just east of the 131 overpass. I think it was black but the snow storm made it difficult to tell.

nowplaying

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a trip up to Tahoe on Tuesday and lost count of how many Raptors I saw. Let's see..
Black Screw - 101 south bound Morgan Hill
Black Screw - 580 Livermore McDonalds parking lot
White screw - 580 Livermore McDonalds parking lot
Black Screw with shell - Harvey's Lake Tahoe Valet
Saw one south bound 5 somewhere near Lodi but don't remember the color.

I think there were a few others but can't remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Silver Screw- on Keeping Up With thr Kardashians
Black screw- 405-south of Santa Ana

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passed a black Screw southbound on Westnedge around 5:45. Maybe the same guy?

There are a couple black screw's that have WMU plates always around Westnedge. Also a white scab that works at the Portage pharmacy on the corner of Center, they Seem to be getting a little more popular around this area....time for mods lol

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Black SCrew (I think, can't remember cause drunk last night) parked on 7th and San Jacinto behind Shakespeare's. It had red letter General Grabbers and what appeared to be a 30" light bar on the front.

fish27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black screw coming out of my neighborhood and down I-15 in temecula this morning. Liked the exhaust he had on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk