Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another one I forgot to mention.

Saw an older guy on a supercrew driving around Galveston heading east on seawall, I think it was sand, we were moving fast. I was heading in the opposite direction, I waived and in a second he waved back.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Heading SB on 95 in RI yesterday and I see an Orange Raptor with bed graphics in front of me. With the holiday traffic it takes me awhile to catch up. I cruise behind him for about a mile seeing he has Ohio plates. He pulls to right lane, me thinking that he is allowing me to come alongside. Which I do. He is staring straight ahead and won't turn his head even when I blow my horn.

******* Oblivious! :wtf2:

So off I go.

Pokyoky

Reaction score
Silver screw at Silverleaf shotgun sports today. Had 20" BMF Novakanes and dual bulb headlights with the u shaped halos whatever kind those are

OUTCAST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw OUTCAST in Denham Springs today. Good talking with ya man and every time I see a set of Methods it makes me want to buy some. Definitely the first thing I do after we move.

py8umama.jpg

Does that say "LSU"? Lol, great seeing a fellow Forum Member in the wild! PM'd ya

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there was a silver one southbound 17 heading into scotts valley tonight right around 8pm. stuck in road construction traffic. i was splitting lanes on the bike. i think i have seen this one a couple times now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc