Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw a black Scab with graphics on RT 104 in the town of Lockport around 5:30pm. I know you looked at me.... kinda hard to miss a black raptor pulling a white race hauler.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Went down to my local tint, audio, and linex shop. Brand new 2013 black screw getting the bed line-x coated and the front windows tinted to match the back (20%) guy is from Stevenson (about 30 miles away from where I live, scottsboro) Wasnt there. His wife must have given him a ride. I should have waited around for him and got him on the Forum. ****. And I wanted to annoy the ever living **** out of him like I do all new Raptor owners or other ones I see :D:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I passed a white Raptor headed southbound on 83 near York Pa. I only got a quick glimpse so I couldn't tell if it was a scab or screw but it had white grill lettering

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Passed a black screw with his new custom made bull bar last night in Pekin. Looking good, don't know if he made it on FRF yet.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

GRI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beeped at a guy cleaning out his black raptor in louville ny on the 15th. Passed a white one around the same area on the 17th and also saw a black one for sale in louville

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a blue one With ford racing light bar....pulling a Ford GT. on southbound i75 probably heading back from woodward. My god I love a GT