Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably very well, if you ever got her into the dirt, she'd go so slow nothing would break.

It's good to go slow when you get in her dirt. Don't want to tear anything up too badly.

I'd also recommend not getting too deep at first. Want to slowly work your way up to more hardcore dirt excursions. Then, eventually, you'll be ready for some real MUD.

Last edited:

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thursday afternoon saw a 2010 -2011 White Scab on Sparks Blvd. in Sparks NV- near the bowling alley.

billbunton

Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon I saw a blue SCab in Tucson, can't remember if it was on N Oracle or Grant (I think N Oracle)

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep seeing a Black SCab with a ****** up front end on I-65 South of Nashville.

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming home from deer hunting yesterday morning, my son and I spotted a Silver SCAB going west on I40 near Jackson, Tennessee.

Last edited:

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wetumpka AL/13 Jan 13. I spotted a Terrian Raptor on HWY 231 (Wetumpka Speedway) pulling into Winn Dixie parking lot. If you on here, all I got to say is it that you need to wash that baby!