Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they selling for decent money since the 2017 was announced. Just curious I'll probably never sell either of mine unless the offer a V8.

I didn't see any got sale. There were a few in the off site parking on Thursday, when I was there, and on site parking, as well. I think I counted 8 or so, including mine.
Didn't notice any hay seed ranch hands though. Wilson must of been hiding in the E-85 booth.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be there tonight I have my raptor hat on. Up top looking at the stage would be on the right.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

And yes raptors where in the parking lot

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gideon and smoketown in woodbridge....3 SCREWs blk, red and sliver at 1400hrd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One black & one white, both SCrews, yesterday at the Cabela's in Delaware.

Didn't get to stop and take a pic though.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be there tonight I have my raptor hat on. Up top looking at the stage would be on the right.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

And yes raptors where in the parking lot

It's a shame that I did not realize you were in town. I could have taken you to the secret spots where nice cars are for sale, without an auction. There is some junk, but there are some killer cars...

socal2ks

Reaction score
I had just picked up my raptor from a dealer in Dallas, decided to spend a few days in Dallas

Last Saturday there were about 4-5 raptors at the George Bush Museum parking lot.

A couple with TMX stickers, 3.0's etc...

It seemed like there were quite a few in the SMU area.

:patriot:

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had just picked up my raptor from a dealer in Dallas, decided to spend a few days in Dallas

Last Saturday there were about 4-5 raptors at the George Bush Museum parking lot.

A couple with TMX stickers, 3.0's etc...

It seemed like there were quite a few in the SMU area.

:patriot:

Congrats! Enjoy having one of the last 1st gens!