Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent the week in Norman, OK, dropping off kid at University of Oklahoma, and saw seven Raptors, mostly on Robinson Ave, 24th Ave, Interstate Drive, and on campus. Terrain, White, Red (campus), Blue, Black, Silver screws, and Black scab.

Are you from Oklahoma? If so what part? I'm east of Tinker AFB.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there was a white crewcab in downtown portland yesterday. no graphics. no clue where though, just after the river. all i know is that it was making a left off the main road

seapong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shipment via Union Pacific rail from Dearborn just arrived in Benicia, CA auto distribution rail yard (in East Bay) on Sunday. Be on the lookout for early August builds being delivered to dealers in NorCal.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spent the week in Norman, OK, dropping off kid at University of Oklahoma, and saw seven Raptors, mostly on Robinson Ave, 24th Ave, Interstate Drive, and on campus. Terrain, White, Red (campus), Blue, Black, Silver screws, and Black scab.

I live in Norman and drive the streets you mentioned almost daily. I live about a mile from campus and drive across town to the eateries almost every evening. There are quite a few Raptor owners here and I have been told that Toby Keith drives a blue one but I have yet to see him driving around town.

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pat247 - No, I live in VA, my son was born at Tinker AFB back in 1996, when I was on active duty. My sister-in-law lives in Norman. Nice place, was amazed at how many different stores, shops, restaurants, dealerships, etc.! We ate at some great places! Headed back for OU homecoming game against K-State.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

okieff218 - No, I live in VA, my son was born at Tinker, nice area!

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
pat247 - No, I live in VA, my son was born at Tinker AFB back in 1996, when I was on active duty. My sister-in-law lives in Norman. Nice place, was amazed at how many different stores, shops, restaurants, dealerships, etc.! We ate at some great places! Headed back for OU homecoming game against K-State.

Small world, my brother owns a campground near the Blue Ridge Parkway at Willis VA. The wife and I usually go there the week before Floyd Fest but we did not make it this year.

Bill Snider always has K-State well prepared to play OU so that will be a good game to attend.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw 5 on the way home today from Arkansas. Spotted a black screw in Hot Springs that wasn't part of the run. Numerous ones on dealer lots all along the drive.
Favorite spotting was the blue screw with trailer parked by a scenic overlook in Arkansas. ARDD crew pulled in for group photo. Left an FRF invite card and RW left them a note.