Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That may have been me, if it was closer to noon. Are you visiting from Colorado?

Not sure exactly when, lots of sun and booze this weekend. And yes was in town for a long weekend of wine tasting tours and the beach. Love that town just don't know how I could ever afford to live there!

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure exactly when, lots of sun and booze this weekend. And yes was in town for a long weekend of wine tasting tours and the beach. Love that town just don't know how I could ever afford to live there!

That's funny, my wife, son and I are going on vacation to Colorado. Going around the Durango area, then maybe up to Marble and the Crystal Mill. My wife lived in Aurora for about 5 years (many years ago).

LS3 CJ7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this one going east on the long island expressway
za4y3uda.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like he's getting really good mpg, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's funny, my wife, son and I are going on vacation to Colorado. Going around the Durango area, then maybe up to Marble and the Crystal Mill. My wife lived in Aurora for about 5 years (many years ago).

When ya coming down to the Durango area? Me and the mrs. Will be In Durango and silverton this weekend. Taking her jeep though :/

Sent from two Dixie cups and a piece of bailing twine.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When ya coming down to the Durango area? Me and the mrs. Will be In Durango and silverton this weekend. Taking her jeep though :/

We are leaving Cali on July 12th and going for 1-1/2 weeks spontaneous traveling to show my 11 year old the places I used to visit often. I was thinking Cinnamon Pass was okay for Raptor, have you been on it?

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are leaving Cali on July 12th and going for 1-1/2 weeks spontaneous traveling to show my 11 year old the places I used to visit often. I was thinking Cinnamon Pass was okay for Raptor, have you been on it?

I will be going to the Durango area and lake vallecito on July 25 for 1-1/2 weeks. I would like to know of some fun stuff to do while I'm down there maybe trails or fun passes.

Sent from your girlfriends closet

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I haven't been on it, I think mydinosaur has or rob. Both of those guys mob trails like crazy